Siberia EXPO company invites you to take part in SibAqua-2014 International exhibition which will be held on 16-18 September 2014 at IEC Novosibirsk Expocentre (Novosibirsk, Russia). This is a unique specialized event behind the Urals that covers all the aspects of water and wastewater industries development.
SibAqua is a project that unites a professional exposure and rich business program. This combination makes SibAqua an excellent marketing platform for water and wastewater business development, introducing new technologies, methods and products of water market, it gives specialists a great possibility to hold a constructive dialogue and to share experience in the field of technological and ecological efficiency and safe water use issues.
Professional and industry support is provided by:
• The Government of the Novosibirsk region
• Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States
• Gorvodokanal Municipal Unitary Enterprise (Novosibirsk)
• Novosibirsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Sibstrin)
• Municipal Water Supply and Treatment Research Institute (Moscow)
• Kazakhstan Su Arnasy Association (Kazakhstan, Astana)
• Gorvodokanal leaders and technicians
• Design offices
• Construction companies
• Operating and management companies
• Industrial enterprises of Siberian Federal District, Kazakhstan and Altai
Abakan, Koltsovo, Irkutsk, Tomsk, Barnaul, Kemerovo, Almaty, Gorno-Altaisk, Saint Petersburg, Biysk, Kaluga, Kursk, Bratsk, Pavlodar, Anzhero-Sudzhensk, Seversk, Krasnoyarsk, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Novokuznetsk, Chelyabinsk, Rostov-on-Don, Belgorod, Moscow.